What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with orange slices on the side. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Now smoking Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of a freshly opened pouch of year 2018 Mac Baren Original Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. First time smoking this new-to-me pipe that I had really wanted, and am lucky to own.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg

Now smoking 2021 Watch City Simply Orange in a 1978 BBB straight smooth brown Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. It’ll be released in early May as it’s being given some age time. This is the first small batch test version, which will be the same as the final release. Ice water and bergs is my drink. @Ranger is droolin, I know. :)
BBB_Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg

So far this morning I finished last night's Peterson Deluxe Navy Roll slice loaded in an MM Morgan and now I'm on to GH Balkan Mixture in an MM Diplomat. A hot cup of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee is making the dank, drizzly morning a bit more tolerable!

About a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Couldn't sleep, and the thunderstorms didn't help, the loud mouths!
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

CH in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard with Firehouse dark roast coffee. Birdies galore on the feeders. A pleasant 40 on the patio, sunny and no wind.
Yes Jim I am drooling over the BBB. I think you should gift it to me. Isn't that what friends do? And it's not like you don't have plenty of others, lol.

I think it was 10° this morning? It was a bit nippy, but I was jazzed about smoking a new-to-me Italian poker variant with Stokkebye 41 cube cut to start building the cake. I'm really liking this freedom to scrub my new acquisitions with running water, soap, and a tube brush. For me, not fearing water on a pipe is a game changer. I'd carefully sanded all the old cake away and was starting with a fresh bowl. I think this pipe is going to be a honey.

Close to finishing this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange in a 1978 BBB straight smooth brown Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem, which was swiped from @Ranger107 by @Balisong and sold to me on the black market . Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
BBB_Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2018 Mac Baren Original Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg