What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not far from finishing this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, grouper and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2013 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Fed three ferals who I know are cold outside, and m'lady and I are watching a Tim Holt western.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. I'm a few minutes away from my weekly Sunday pipe zoom club.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball prince with a tapered cumberland stem.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Head cleared up and temps warmed up!! Snow is gone, so a perfect "two apple" afternoon! 1995 Barking Dog in a 1965 GBD apple second from the pipe shop where I worked in the '60's. Next a BBB "Rare Grain" apple filled with Walnut. FTRPLT

Last edited: