What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of a bowl left of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Just got the fireplace going and placed a charring light on this 2015 Chenet's Cake in an unknown rusticated lovat. The side plaque on the shank is mostly buffed out. Something like Milrov. It is stamped PAIN 322 underneath the shank where it meets the stem. 70s pipe I am guessing...
IMG_20220313_193524228~2.jpg
none the less I am loving it!

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated Family Era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem.
SasieniNatural4Dot_Grosvenor.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This will get me to a late dinner.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated Family Era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem.
View attachment 4184
The edges on that pipe look razor sharp, Jim. My old CPF bulldog has edges like that, too. Seriously elegant craftsmanship.

Enjoyed a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with orange slices and a few grapes for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2007 Astley’s No. 109 in a smooth brown straight circa 1950s-60s BBB Contrast 506 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to work after I check on the ferals.
BBB_Contrast506_Canadian.jpg

A couple of minutes away from smoking Wilke Gentry Royal Blend No. 2 in a black sandblast quarter bend undated Briarcraft (Dr. Grabow made) Wimbledon 810 author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to Walter Isaacson's book on Leonardo da Vinci as I work.
Briarcraft-Wimbledon810 author.jpg

Almost finished smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg