What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a second set of walking reps, enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9703B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9703B_pot.jpg

Now smoking year 2014 Astley’s No. 55 in a 1915-1920 straight smooth dark brown BBB Own Make 150 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this new-to-me pipe. I find straight Virginias are excellent fits for really old pipes.
BBB_Own Make_150_apple.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Plug beta test in a medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Pre-Republic Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. First time smoking this new-to-me pipe. I had coveted this particular model for a long time, and am thrilled to own it.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian.jpg

The wife got home early, so we enjoyed some adult beverages while catching up on the affairs of the day! Lit up some St. Ives in a Savory's Ludlow Tanshell bent (think DH 120). Then puffed on a bowl of older Crown Achievement in a Sasieni "family era" Viscount Laschelles XS Ruff-Root bent. Nice evening smoke!! FTRPLT

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, haddock and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2018 Mac Baren Original Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. There's only one hundred years between the age of the tobacco and the pipe. No problem there! ;) Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching an episode of The Deputy.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty jazz apple, and am smoking D&R Windsail in an 1890s-early 1900s dark brown smooth straight JD billiard with filigree metal work with an amberish saddle stem and orific bit. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to work now.
J.D. (Joesph B. Desjardins)_Fillagree-billiard1.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, haddock and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2018 Mac Baren Original Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. There's only one hundred years between the age of the tobacco and the pipe. No problem there! ;) Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching an episode of The Deputy.
View attachment 4198
Probably much better than having 100 Y.O. tobacco in a new pipe!