What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Been very busy today! Smoked a bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball prince with a tapered cumberland stem.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Followed by a bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

And am just finishing this bowl of year 2018 Mac Baren Original Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange in a 1978 BBB straight smooth brown Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. It’ll be released in early May as it’s being given some age time. This is the first small batch test version, which will be the same as the final release. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
BBB_Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a straight smooth brown undated pre-1960 Bewlay “Standard” Made in England 322 apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Been busy trying - failing - to find out who made this pipe.
Bewlay “Standard” 322 apple.jpg

Celebrated the daylights out of tonight's off-diet dinner, which was four egg, ham and cheese biscuits with freshly made hash browns on the side, followed by a slice of egg custard pie and a slice of pecan pie. I'll be working those calories off for the next few days. I'm half way through this bowl of plug beta test in a medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Pre-Republic Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian_Dublin.jpg

Celebrated the daylights out of tonight's off-diet dinner, which was four egg, ham and cheese biscuits with freshly made hash browns on the side, followed by a slice of egg custard pie and a slice of pecan pie. I'll be working those calories off for the next few days.
I'd be working off those calories for the next few weeks, if not months. I only get pecan pie in my dreams.

Ended the day with 2009 Tashkent in a Castello 56G Searock Bulldog with the "Diamond" inlay in the stem. FTRPLT
I still have one Castello Searock. I never smoke it but keep it for its memory. I was smoking it while scrubbing the toilet in the laundry/mud room bathroom. I sneezed and the pipe fell into the porcelain throne. There was just toilet bowl cleaner in the water and I thoroughly cleaned the pipe afterward. For some inexplicable reason, when it happened I just laughed instead of getting upset.

Last night around bedtime I refilled an empty jar with GH Balkan Mixture bulk and it smelt so good I decided to start a pipe and finish it in the morning. It was so good I put it down at 2am finished! I'm dragging a bit this morning but enjoyed a fresh MM Diplomat filled with Balkan Mixture and I'm on to an MM Rob Roy with Dunhill London Mixture.