What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Half way through this bowl of the last of my stash of year 2015 Dan Tobacco Tordenskjold Slices in a straight smooth dark brown year 1926 Parker Super Bruyere patent 3 63/F lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Gonna have figure out what it smoke in this pipe next. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
1926_Parker_63:F lovat.jpg

Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Now smoking aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-1952 (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to work for a short while.
Comoy's_CorinthianDe-Luxe_Sutliff126 pot .jpg

Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This may get me to dinner time.
Dunhill_Birthyear-Left.jpg

2008/2009 Charles Fairmorn's Lancers Slices in a Sasieni Viscount Lachelle's XS bent. Then Newminster Superior Roind Slices in a Mark Tinsky Coral Natural bulldog size 6 blast with a smooth finish above the bead. FTRPLT
I want to try Lancer's soon, and need a Tinsky like that, too! I love the look of smooth contrast finished pipes, but a rusticated or blast wins me over every time.