What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with a freshly made blueberry muffin for dessert. I'm just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Crossroads starring William Powell, Claire Trevor, Hedy Lamar and Basil Rathbone.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of C&D Eight State Burley 2021 in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Going to do one more comparison of this and the new version before I finalize my review of ESB 2022. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

Let's see that Wiley when you have a chance...
Alpha, you got it. First pic is the freehand dublin, a grade 98, if I understand his grading system the top of the line.
Now smoking my other Wiley, also a bent dublin, but only a grade 4. Both are good smokers. Wouldn't mind having one of his Galleon series.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220319-105326_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220319-105326_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20220319-105430_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220319-105430_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
Enjoyed a very tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with orange slices on the side. I'm just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2016 Orlik Golden Sliced in an early 20th century Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple with a triangular shank and black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple.jpg

Smoking a mastro de paya with Lane LL-7 and a K-cup. It was a long, but successful day at work,The staff was happy to see me and the catered event went great,everyone one was smiling when I told them the boss would not be around today. My back is hurting,going to nap for a while.

Alpha, you got it. First pic is the freehand dublin, a grade 98, if I understand his grading system the top of the line.
Now smoking my other Wiley, also a bent dublin, but only a grade 4. Both are good smokers. Wouldn't mind having one of his Galleon series.
I love 'em both, Brother. Thanks for the visual, they are both extremely elegant. I have only had one Wiley and it was very basic in comparison to those pieces. Wow!

Did a second set of walks on this hot and humid day, and am finishing this bowl of Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Part way through this bowl of year 2018 Mac Baren Original Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Just posted my review of the upcoming C&D Eight State Burley 2022 at TR, along with three other blends.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg