What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a second set of walks, and am close to finishing this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass plug in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9703B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem. A very late lunch follows this smoke.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9703B_pot.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia flake in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee, neat, is my drink.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Wanted: Dead or Alive.
Barling_249.jpg

My own Urban Cowboy in Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard with 8 o'clock Columbia Peaks coffee made strong. Meeting my riding partner for breakfast then out to the ranch to ride and evaluate Teddy, the horse my wife wants to buy.

Attachments

• 20220315_131141.jpg
    20220315_131141.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-1952 (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Gold Star Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee, neat, is my drink. Cleaning a few pipes.
Comoy's_CorinthianDe-Luxe_Sutliff126 pot .jpg

Now smoking a bowl from a freshly opened tin of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching a documentary on Muhammad Ali.
Dunhill pot.jpg

My own Urban Cowboy in Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard with 8 o'clock Columbia Peaks coffee made strong. Meeting my riding partner for breakfast then out to the ranch to ride and evaluate Teddy, the horse my wife wants to buy.
How do you make your urban cowboy?

Close to finishing this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg