What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking the new release of Watch City Rouxgaroux in a straight smooth, dark brown patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Thought I'd compare it to the earlier batches. So far, I see no differences.
Dunhill_1952Apple_ODA_Bruyere_806 B124.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Dinner follows this smoke. Watching the Braves-Reds game.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with a small scoop of vanilla bean ice cream topped with roasted almonds for dessert. Got one last slice of cinnamon raisin apple pie to eat when I make coffee. :) Anyway, I've about a third of a bowl left of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead plug in a medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian_Dublin.jpg

It’s cold and gloomy here with a chance of snow so I’m celebrating with some Stonehaven in a Peterson 2005 St. Patrick's Day bent brandy “sitter” with fishtail bit.

I absolutely love this Virginia/Burley blend when a wee bit dry and rubbed out.

Urban Cowboy in a Pete Rosslare bent apple with the last of the coffee. Waiting on the HOA board to come look at my rear yard to approve a fence which will encroach 3 feet into the common area. Unfortunately, our current board membets are mostly idiots who don't understand the CC&Rs. .

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Did a set of walking reps in chilly, windy weather, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Then I enjoyed a very tasty double meat Pastrami sandwich and cheese potatoes lunch with freshly made Tiramisu for dessert. Now, I've about a third of a bowl left of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Espresso neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_right.jpg

Last edited:
Now smoking year 2020 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 159 *4 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Red Sox-Yankees game, and getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_159apple.jpg