What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a quarter of a bowl left of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a post 2007 Castello straight brown Sea Rock KK US made in Cantu (Kimo) apple with a tapered black acrylic stem. Time for the Braves-Reds game.
Castello_Sea_Rock.jpg

Did a set of walking reps in chilly, windy weather, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
View attachment 4504

Then I enjoyed a very tasty double meat Pastrami sandwich and cheese potatoes lunch with freshly made Tiramisu for dessert. Now, I've about a third of a bowl left of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Espresso neat, is my drink.
View attachment 4503
You have dessert with lunch? All I can say is WOW.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with the rest of the Tiramisu for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is the first small batch test version, which will be the same as the final release. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Braves lead the Reds 2-0 in the 7th.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

CS Rivendell in Don Carlos blasted bent brandy with Columbia Peaks coffee. Very quiet and peaceful Sunday morning. Gonna head to the Legion for breakfast soon then off to PHX with my horse riding buddy to pick up the iron horse he bought yesterday, a 2006 CVO Fat Boy HD with only 8K miles. He's a retired endodontist and has more money than he knows what to do with.

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of KBV Festivus Pudding in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Have enough left for two or three bowls. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Deluxe20S_1978_P-Lip.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 159 *4 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This will get me to lunch time. Braves and Reds game starts at the bottom of the hour. I'm watching the pre-game show.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_159apple.jpg

My wife was up before me and did the morning chores while I slept in. I finally had some Charring Cross with a cup of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee. I took a pipe full of Balkan Mixture with enjoy while we ran some errands and now it's G&H DVC, all three pipes various cobs.

Enjoyed a very tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch (don't ask how many slices!) with orange slices on the side. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead plug in a medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian_Dublin.jpg

Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Larry's Espresso #9, neat, is my drink. Enjoying my regular Sunday zoom with a few pipe buddies.
4AB_Nat_right.jpg