What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2018 Mac Baren Original Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Nats pre-game show.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg

Smoking a Beraldi slightly bent billiard with Capt black copper and a cup of my reheated coffee from this morning. My back is giving me problems from all of the standing and walking at the soup kitchen .

About a third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Just cleaned a few pipes.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Peter Stokkebye 701 Virginia in a smooth light brown slight bent year 2017 Moretti δδδδ1 pot with a tapered black acrylic stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink. Lavazza coffees are very delectable.
Moretti 2017_SSSS1.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

Just finished a bowl of CS Choctaw in the Lorenzo giant bent billiard with cowboy coffee. Now on to C&D Billy Budd in a Pete Kinsdale 1/4 bent rhodesian with more cowboy coffee. Watching the finches fighting over the seed bell I hung up yesterday. Very windy this am, gusts to 30 mph.
I haven't tried Choctaw. How is it?

Just got a couple of Ken Byron blends to beta test. I'm now smoking KBV Mr. Christian’s beta test in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a dark tortoise shell colored tapered acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

A quarter of a bowl left of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

C&D Star of the East in a Molina half bent smooth apple. Honey bourbon on the side. This should get me to dinner. Will be glad when guests leave tomorrow. I know that sounds mean but I don't see my wife and her sister can be related and be so much different. My wife won't go to bed with dishes in the sink. Her sister won't even take her dishes from the table to the sink. Viva la difference. Sorry to rant but the SIL and her kid drive me batty.