What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking KBV Festivus Pudding in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Have enough left for one more bowl. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Deluxe20S_1978_P-Lip.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-1952 (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Gold Star Kona Extra Fancy coffee, neat, is my drink. This is an exceptional coffee.
Comoy's_CorinthianDe-Luxe_Sutliff126 pot .jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia flake in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. The Dodgers and the Reds game starts just after the top of the hour.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg