What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick smoke before my daughter and the grandchildren get here, Pete XL 02 aran with MB seven seas regular with the last of my morning`s coffee.My idiot boss called me at church ,wanted to have a meeting today! He was irritated that I could not to talk to him... Who has a meeting on EASTER SUNDAY?

Quick smoke before my daughter and the grandchildren get here, Pete XL 02 aran with MB seven seas regular with the last of my morning`s coffee.My idiot boss called me at church ,wanted to have a meeting today! He was irritated that I could not to talk to him... Who has a meeting on EASTER SUNDAY?
We, you've already established that he is an idiot. Blow him off for today.

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Then, since this is an off-diet day, I decided to eat a Jethro Bodine-sized bowl of Raisin Bran with more raisins thrown in for good measure. Had a tasty, big golden delicious apple, and a super rich oatmeal raisin cookie, too.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Time for special zoom meeting to discuss the annual Bill Finger Award. For those of you who don't know who Bill Finger was (the unsung co-creator of Batman) and the importance of the award, check out this site: Bill Finger Award
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of C&D Derringer in a smooth brown-orange undated Mastro de Paya 3A L Tulip with a silver cap military mount and an acrylic yellow tapered stem. Finished the Bill Finger Award zoom, and am now doing my weekly Sunday zoom with a few pipe buddies.
Mastro de Paya_3A L_Tulip.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, porterhouse steak and green beans dinner with a big slice of freshly made Spanish bar cake for dessert. I used to love the Spanish bar cakes that the old A&Ps sold, and haven't had one since they left this area back in 1975. M'lady found a recipe for it, and while it wasn't an exact match, it was good, and reminded me of the version I used to eat.

A nap followed dinner, and then I smoked a bowl of year 2013 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano square shaped bulldog.jpg