What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting off my smoking day with the last of this tin of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Red Sox-Twins Patriot's Day Game. Been raining all morning, so no walking reps for me today.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with orange slices on the side. I'm close to finishing the last of my stash of KBV Festivus Pudding in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Dunno what blend I will smoke in this pipe next, but I'll figure it out some time. Gold Star Kona Extra Fancy coffee, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to check out the new-to-me estate pipes I just got in the mail.
Peterson_Deluxe20S_1978_P-Lip.jpg

Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent bent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. The rain stopped, but the roads are cold and slick, so no walking today.Been busy photographing the thirteen estate pipes I got today: two patent Dunhills, four old Comoy's, a Peterson meer, etc.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Astley’s No. 55 n a 1915-1920 straight smooth dark brown BBB Own Make 150 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Been cataloguing and dating the new pipes I got.
BBB_Own Make_150_apple.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with a huge slice of Carvel Ice Cream Cake for dessert. I just finished smoking 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is the first small batch test version, which will be the same as the final release. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Dodgers game, and had to laugh when Freddie Freeman hit a homer agianst the Braves in his first time at bat. Hope that ticked off the jerk general manager who didn't want Freeman on the Braves.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Beraldi slightly bent pot with Lane LL-7 and a freshly brewed mug of Colombian peaks coffee.Mailman should be delivering a couple of e-bay pipes today, a Bari,and a DE Paja.

About a quarter of a bowl left from this freshly opened tin of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. While looking to see how many tins of EGR I have, I found the very first one off the assembly line from when I -with the help of the pipe community in 2013 - convinced Sutliff to sell EGR in tins as well as tubs. It's still a precious thing for me to own.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg