What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a third of a bowl left of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

52° and windy. Italian freehand bent billiard with a pronounced heel with Luxury Navy Flake. The shank is hairline cracked, but that matters none. This thing is always a 9-10 out of 10 smoker. An ol' reliable. A fine smoke.

Enjoyed a very tasty off diet lunch with four big egg ham and cheddar cheese biscuits with a couple of oatmeal raisin cookies for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2014 4Noggins Prairie Wind in a smooth medium brown medium bend 1950s B.B.B. Own Make 307 apple with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite saddle stem. Will have to use a bigger pipe for the last of this stash. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
BBB_Own_Make307_apple .jpg

Enjoyed a too-brief nap, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated Family Era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem.
SasieniNatural4Dot_Grosvenor.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2017 Esoterica Dorchester in a straight smooth brown 1920s KBB Rocky Briar 1582 patent no.298978 with a B in a circle bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
KBB Kaywoodie_Rocky1582-bulldog.jpg

2012 Esoterica Margate in a Stanwell Relief 1/2 bent dublin. Crown Royal on the side. Pre dinner smoke. Watching the fire bombers fly over. Airport is 3 miles almost due N from us. Fire is 12 miles SSE so flight path is maybe 1/4 mile east of us.

Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Watching a documentary on the Mafia and the Kennedy assassination.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

2012 Esoterica Margate in a Stanwell Relief 1/2 bent dublin. Crown Royal on the side. Pre dinner smoke. Watching the fire bombers fly over. Airport is 3 miles almost due N from us. Fire is 12 miles SSE so flight path is maybe 1/4 mile east of us.
That's too close for comfort. You stay safe, buddy.