What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a third of a bowl left of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink. Cleaning a few estate pipes.
4AB_Nat_right.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This may get me to dinner time. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've a third of a bowl left of Chacom No. 4 in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking an old Sasieni mayfair slightly bent pot with Lane LL-7, I bought this pipe decades ago because the owner had dropped it and cracked the side of the bowl. I patched it with wood filler and restained it and never had a problem in all these years. Best 20 bucks I have ever spent!

2nd bowl back to burley. CH in a MM general cob. More dark roast coffee. Shaping up to be a nice day. High of 65 winds about 8 mph. Heading out soon to a reining competition. Just observing, not entering. My competing days are long past. Lol

Smoking a depaja gold dot pesaro with Capt black copper and a decaf k-cup. I recently got this pipe from e-bay and I am quite disappointed with it -it`s not really as good as the other 2 silver dots that I own.

Close to finishing this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Yankees- Guardians game, and am cleaning some estate pipes.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

Last edited: