What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Esoterica And So To Bed in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to work soon.
Wessex_bent.jpg

Been relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Esoterica And So To Bed in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to work soon.
View attachment 4695
Hey Mr Jim,

Any chance we shall reach the bottom of your pipe collection any time soon? Lovin' all the beautiful pipes and 'baccies.

Cheers

Matt

ps awaiting my tin of "Edward G." as it seems one of the only aromatics you rate highly. Pity is costs 10x the US price here...

ps Hope you like the barramundi, had 'em fresh off the pier in Darwin...

Good morning,
Smoking a Bari wiking freehand with Lane LL-7 and a freshly perked mug of Portside coffee. I cant believe that I slept so late this morning.

Smoking a depaja bent billiard with MB seven seas red and another mug of coffee, Rain and thunder here giving me back problems -trying to get to work by 9 am. Bidding on a Randy Wiley bent Rhodesian.

An unmarked Ben Wade 1/4 bent sandblasted bulldog w/ saddle stem made in the Charatan factory w/ Luxury Navy Flake. I forgot to check on the temp. It was an OK smoke. I had the time more than I was in the mood. The allergies were a little in motion this morning. It's the only thing I have so far disliked about getting older. Never had allergies until a handful of years ago. Maybe it's longer. I'm terrible with time.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Hey Mr Jim,

Any chance we shall reach the bottom of your pipe collection any time soon? Lovin' all the beautiful pipes and 'baccies.

Cheers

Matt

ps awaiting my tin of "Edward G." as it seems one of the only aromatics you rate highly. Pity is costs 10x the US price here...

ps Hope you like the barramundi, had 'em fresh off the pier in Darwin...
Thanks for the kind words, Matt. I am fortunate to have a lot of pipes even if I takes me forever to get to some of them.

Hope you like the EGR. I should mention that there are a fair number of aromatic blends that I have given four stars (the most Tobacco Reviews allows). But, it's no secret EGR is special to me.

Barramundi fresh off the pier. Man, that sounds wonderful! It's great fish!

Just limped home from work, time for a quick lunch,then a Beraldi bent brandy with MB 7 seas regular. then I go to dentist for a root canal... On a happier note, I won the Wiley bent rhodesian on e-bay

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2018 Solani 633 in a 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Gold Star Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink. Running low on this bag now. Watching The Mafia's Black Sheep.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Trying to smoke a Neerup bent brandy with some Hobbits weed and a warm bottle of Poland spring water.The dentist visit was brutal,my mouth is swollen and painful . It should be a lovely night,LOL! I guess I am having soup for dinner.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of KBV Lord Crumbley’s beta test in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem. Making review notes and watching the Braves-Mets play.
Basil_Meadows_billiard.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of KBV Acadian Flek beta test in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in quite a while, but it's one of my best VaPer pipes.
Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 egg.jpg