What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the kind words, Matt. I am fortunate to have a lot of pipes even if I takes me forever to get to some of them.

Hope you like the EGR. I should mention that there are a fair number of aromatic blends that I have given four stars (the most Tobacco Reviews allows). But, it's no secret EGR is special to me.

Barramundi fresh off the pier. Man, that sounds wonderful! It's great fish!
I stand corrected, Sir! :oops: (Ordered Maple St too 'cos you rated that as well I think)

Follow your reviews for any potential buys so its back to Tobacco Reviews 🏃‍♂️

If only I had taste buds like yours... 🙏

4th Generation 1931 in a Wiley Unique, still having my coffee...
IMG_20220503_101152227_HDR.jpg

Starting off my smoking day early with a bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink on this hot, sunny day.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

I stand corrected, Sir! :oops: (Ordered Maple St too 'cos you rated that as well I think)

Follow your reviews for any potential buys so its back to Tobacco Reviews 🏃‍♂️

If only I had taste buds like yours... 🙏
I'm very pleased that my reviews are of help to you.

Maple Street is a good blend. If you like Maple Street because you like a maple and rum blend, I suggest you also try Wilke Rum and Maple. The rum is more obvious in it, but the maple still takes the lead. Wilke makes a number of high class aromatics, and they sell sampler packs if you've never tried their blends.

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 Orlik Golden Sliced in a smooth brown medium bend Abbott 788 (Sasieni family era) author with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Abbott_author.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of KBV Lord Crumbley’s beta test in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem.
Basil_Meadows_billiard.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of KBV Acadian Flek beta test in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. The Braves-Mets game starts after the top of the hour. They're playing a double header today. I'll put the game on pause when I do my second set of walking reps so I won't miss anything. Time to brew some Gold Star Kona Extra Fancy coffee.
Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 egg.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Well, my three-week hiatus after surgery was served. I've got a brand spanking new Pete Sherlock Holmes Rathbone and a celebratory shipment of C&D in hand - Professor, Haunted Bookshop and Autumn Evening - that have been "burning a hole in my pocket". I've been wanted to try them mostly because I like the names; we'll see if they live up. I won't be breaking in a new pipe with a new blend, and I won't be trying an untried blend in a brand new pipe, but adventures await..

LXYvtWRl.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time. Watching the Braves-Mets game.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg