What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps, and am not far from finishing this bowl of unreleased Sutliff VaPer in a 1970's straight rusticated black Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard with a flared top and pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Haven't smoked this old reliable VaPer pipe in a long time, but does make a good walking pipe. I think I'll give it more action.
Estella_915KS_billiard .jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek in a straight smooth dark brown year 1933 Parker Super Bruyere patent 10 T 81/F lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
1933_Parker 81:F lovat..jpg

Sutliff Blue Note in a Sasieni 4 dot blasted half bent pot. Rummaging through my stash of untried blends and ran across this. Can't say anything really bad but also can't say much good. Little to no tobacco taste. Too much topping. Makes me feel like I'm smoking a twix bar. May try blending with some CH or SWR to give it some taste. Maybe.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Just got back home from the Parish food pantry,Smoking a de paja bent brandy with capt. black cherry blend and a bottle of spring water. Its getting harder and harder for me to volunteer my time for these people...

Did a second set of walking reps on this very warm, sunny day, and smoked a bowl of unreleased Sutliff VaPer in a 1970's straight rusticated black Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard with a flared top and pearl brown acrylic saddle stem.
Estella_915KS_billiard .jpg