What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breaking in this new to me Ascorti with Dunbar. Gotta give her some perique seasoning!
IMG_20220515_222517764~3.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2015 Mac Baren Virginia #1 in a straight black 1925 Dunhill patent shell Canadian 33 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Black, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1925_Canadian.jpg

The sun came out, and I got in a set of walking reps in the steamy heat. I'm close to finishing this bowl of unreleased Sutliff VaPer in a 1970's straight rusticated black Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard with a flared top and pearl brown acrylic saddle stem.
Estella_915KS_billiard .jpg

Cleaned some pipes, and am close to finishing this bowl of Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in an undated straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg

About a quarter of a bowl left of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, char and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I smoked a bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Deciding on my next smoke between two blends.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2017 Esoterica Dorchester in a straight smooth brown 1920s KBB Rocky Briar 1582 patent no.298978 with a B in a circle bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I'm also deciding on which 1950s Comoy's billiard to smoke KBV Meditations (a vaper with a mild apple cider, absinthe topping) in. I'm real picky about matching pipes to blends or blend genres. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
KBB Kaywoodie_Rocky1582-bulldog.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am part way through this bowl of KBV Meditations in a straight smooth brown 1950s The Saint James London Pipe (Comoy’s second) 185M billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe. The other side is straight grain. One of these days, I'll figure out what to smoke in the Wanamaker Comoy's billiard since I decided on the Saint James pipe for VaPers. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Time to read baseball box scores.
The Saint James London Pipe_185M_billiard.jpg

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Didn't sleep much, and finally gave in to wakeness. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg