What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, look at me. Up at the crack of dawn. CS Figgy Pudding in a Pete 2021 Xmas Milverton. Big mug of Costa Rican blend coffee. Gotta head to the ranch in an hour. Wife's horse Teddy has an appt. at the vets at 9:30 and he can be stubborn to trailer on occasion. This is his expression when I told him he was going to see his friend the vet. His response is like, what you talking about Willis, lol.

Attachments

• 20220503_131928.jpg
    20220503_131928.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 39
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Well, since I've been watching a baseball game, I figured I could get into the spirit of it with an off-diet lunch. Enjoyed four jumbo Nathan's hot dogs with mustard and chili, some popcorn, peanuts, and a Blue Bunny Vanilla Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream cone. That'll hold me for a few minutes!! :) I'm just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2016 Orlik Golden Sliced in a smooth brown medium bend Abbott 788 (Sasieni family era) author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Abbott_author.jpg

Smoking a Pete #69 Irish whiskey pipe with MB seven seas regular blend and a k-cup. Jim just got me thinking about what I will be making for dinner. Its funny after cooking all day at the church,I dont want to cook for myself...

Now smoking C&D Palmetto Balkan Small Batch in a 2003 Ural full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. Working on a review of this newly released blend.
URAL-lattice-egg.jpg

CH to break in the new Randy Wiley grade 77 freehand dublin I received today in exchange for the Neerup Jeppesen I sent back to Smoking Pipes. Halfway through and this one is smoking like a champ. Plus the tobacco chamber is larger than the Jeppesen. A win all around and only cost me an extra 10 bucks. Color me happy camper. Oh, and port wine on the side.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220518-180340_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220518-180340_Gallery.jpg
    1,009.4 KB · Views: 32
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and sugar snap peas dinner with a slice of strawberry cheesecake for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The release date is May 24 at noon EST. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Just passing the first third mark on this bowl of year 2014 4Noggins Prairie Wind in a mid-2000 decade Tom Eltang straight black sand blasted canted AJ Dublin with a cream and brown horn ferrule, and a tapered black acrylic stem. Been awhile since I smoked this pipe. Have enough of this tobacco for one more smoke. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Cleaning a few pipes as I watch The Deputy.
Tom_Eltang_AJDublin.jpg