What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of a long day. 3 hours on my feet at the Legion cooking and serving breakfast. Came home, went shopping with the wife for an hour, then did yard work for 4 hours. Finally settled on the patio with some Esoterica Margate in a Pete Kinsdale 1/2 bent rhodesian and a Heineken lager. I'm pooped and so is Molly, our Shih Tzu, lol.

Attachments

• 20220522_172055.jpg
    20220522_172055.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 26
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and green beans dinner with strawberries and freshly cut pineapple for dessert. I'm in the middle of smoking year 1983 Condor Long Cut in a smooth straight 1870s Au Pacha meerschaum canted cutty with a sterling silver band and amber orific stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Au Pacha_cutty.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Danish stanwell short,bent pot with MB seven seas regular blend and a freshly perked mug of Seattle's port side coffee. I was supposed to be off work today,But I foolishly told the staff that I would come in and help them clean up the catering hall . After 7 parties over the weekend the place is a mess - I personally felt bad about the condition I left the kitchen in ...

I'm a bit late in compiling this!! Rainy & cool (54F) here in the Heartland. Enjoying Arago Balkan Supreme in my Don Carlos (with the white bar on the stem) 2-note rusticated 1/8th bent Rhodesian. Then a bowl of old, old BS-005 in my wonderful 40-year-old Ser Jacopo "coral dot" R2 billiard. Cafe du Monde "Nawlins" coffee with Frothed half N' half on top!!! Life is good!!

61° and sunny. Italian billiard freehand with a chin with new Luxury Navy Flake. It was a fine smoke with a large bee bouncing into things and birds singing.

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of year 2015 Mac Baren Virginia #1 in a straight black 1925 Dunhill patent shell Canadian 33 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Still raining, so it's not looking good for walking reps today. Gold Star Black, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1925_Canadian.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Busy day at work, The staff really appreciates it when I help them,many of them know that the boss frowns on this because I am management. Smoking a Depaja bent brandy with Lane LL-7 and a decaf coffee.

Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Letting the three estate pipes I got out to dry to see how much more work I have to do in order to get the ghosts out.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Wilke Coranado Oriental in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. This blend will go on sale this Wednesday. I posted my review at TR for those who are interested.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Now smoking 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The release date is May 24 at noon EST. Cleaning pipes as I watch the Braves-Phillies game.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg