What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand with Hobbits weed and a freshly brewed mug of Colombian peaks coffee. I think my volunteering at this soup kitchen will be ending soon,as I am getting tired of most of these entitled,demanding,arrogant people.

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2021 HU Directors Cut in a smooth medium brown slight bend 1950s Comoy’s London Pride 337C prince with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Black, neat, is my drink.
Comoy's_LP337C_birdseye.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps, broke down a couple of giant cardboard boxes so I could fit them in the recycle bin, and smoked a bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass plug in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9703B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9703B_pot.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries and pineapple for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2013 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. Just wanted a long, enjoyable smoke while watching the ballgame with Sleepy Suzy on my lap. Ice water and bergs is my drink for now.
Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano square shaped bulldog.jpg

Smoking a Oldenkott bent apple with Hobbits weed and the last of my mornings coffee. Does anybody here own and have an opinion on Petersons Shamrock pipes? I am bidding on one on e-bay. just not sure how much its worth and how good they are.

Just finishing the CH in the Kaywoodie. Smoking okay but have to watch my cadence as it has a tendency to get hot if puffed too quick. Not sure hiw I feel about the "drinkless " filter. You Kaywoodie owners, what do you think about removing it?? Thanks for any advice.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. I'm a third of the way through the bowl. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl of year 2016 Orlik Golden Sliced in an early 20th century Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple with a triangular shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. The last of the Gold Star Black, neat, is my drink. Having tried five different Gold Star blends, I must say the company makes quality coffee. The next afternoon coffee will be a Classico blend.
Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple.jpg

Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead plug in a medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. 1,700 tins are coming out for sale next week in case you missed it this week. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian_Dublin.jpg