What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning to all. CS Choctaw in a Don Csrlos bent brandy with dark roast coffee. Fairly pleasant 58 on the front patio but feels colder with 12/15 mph winds. Heading out to the ranch later to see our boys, Cochise and Teddy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220404-183918_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404-183918_Messages.jpg
    675.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20220315-201149_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220315-201149_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 34
Busy morning as usual on Sunday!! Treated myself to a bowl of true Larus Bros. pre-1975 Edgeworth Sliced in a modified MM cob with three knuckle stem and long curved bit!! Have about 4oz. of this wonderful tobacco left. Then Watch City Slice in another modified two knuckle MM cob with honey-colored acrylic stem. Both cobs belonged to the late FishNBanjo!! FTRPLT

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of 2015 Viprati in a 2000s brown quarter bend sandblast Pierluigi 140 brandy military mount with a silver cap and an acrylic saddle stem. First time smoking this pipe. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Enjoying my weekly Sunday pipe zoom.
Pierluigi_brandy.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2020 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 159 *4 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_159apple.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of Peretti Cuban Mixture in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style.
Micoli.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and sugar snap peas dinner with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I just finished smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Morning everyone. A mellow morning with Hobbits Weed in a Sav Hercules bent billiard and strong cowboy coffee. Birdies flitting, bunnies hopping about. A day to remember, honor, and thank those who gave their all so we can enjoy liberty and the lives we live today.

75°, windy, and warming up. Italian shedding apple with new Luxury Navy Flake. And listening to the French Open tennis tournament through the window. Best part of the summer for me is the tennis. I only wish I had someone to play with, though I'm sure I'd need a WD-40 soak to free up the rust.