What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NYCPiper's Benediction blend in a rusticated Pete Watson. Ice water with some of Jim's litlle bergs on the side. Shoulda had a scotch but going out to dinner with friends so drinking is out till I get home.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two big plates of spaghetti and meatballs topped with white cheddar cheese dinner with a small scoop of vanilla bean ice cream and a slice of lemon cake for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Gold in a straight black 1932 Dunhill R double patent shell pot with a vernon tenon and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Rockies game.
Dunhill_1932_pot.jpg

CS Rivendell in Bjarne bent billiard with morning dark roast coffee. Have no idea on the vintage of this pipe. When I bought it seller only listed it as NOS, new old stock. Only markings are Bjarne hand carved made in Denmark. But smokes good so I guess it doesn't matter, lol.

Attachments

• 20220605_083307.jpg
    20220605_083307.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 31
65° and clear. Italian poker in the British tradition with new Luxury Navy Flake + Russ Ouellette's Bengal Slices. I've had half a flake of these new Bengal Slices laying around for a long time, so I thought I might as well try it with a few things because it isn't enough for more than a small bowl. Pinched off a section and crumbled it with the LNF. I could have added a smidge more, but it turned out well. A very nice smoke. Tasted the Bengal Slices all the way through the smoke. Will do again. *wasn't that impressed with this version of Bengal, so this is a nice way to use it.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Back in from work,large mug of Colombian peaks, Oldenkott half bent billiard with Capt black white that my wife bought for me while I was at work.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of KBV Verge Engine Santa Drive in a 1979 black medium bend sandblast Peterson Deluxe 20S billiard military mount with a silver cap and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem. Lavazza Perfecto, neat, is my drink. Time for my weekly zoom meeting with pipe buddies.
Peterson_Deluxe20S_1978_P-Lip.jpg

Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Half way through this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Pre dinner smoke, Revelation match in a Design Berlin blasted bent apple with silver band and 9mm Dr. Perl filter. Iced coffee aside. A warm 90 degrees but strong breeze cooling it down some.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this freshly opened tin of year 2011 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

Sugar_FVF.jpg