What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rain prevented a second set of walking reps, so I took a much needed nap, and then smoked a bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Now smoking Wesley’s No.15 Three Quarter Flake in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a tapered gold and black swirl acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner. Watching the Braves-A's game while working on a review of this blend.
Celebri_meer.jpg

Pre dinner, Sutliff Balkan II in a vintage Hilson Avanti 1/4 bend apple straight grain. Iced coffee with Kahlua aside. Very hot today, 98 when I got home at 3. Down to 87 now, so not bad with a slight breeze.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and green beans dinner with a slice of chocolate cake for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 Sutliff BRG in a brown “rocky” smooth medium bend 1970s Peterson 309 Standard sculpted billiard military mount with a nickel ferrule and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Sculpted.jpg

Back to burley for second bowl. CH in a Lorenzo Old Vic Giant bent billiard with another big mug of coffee. Quiet this morning. Just the sound of the waterfall and birds chirping.

Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand along with MB seven seas regular,maybe it`s just me,but the 7 seas in the tin smokes smoother than the bulk bags ? brewed another small pot of Colombian peaks to get me till lunch time.
Scored another Custom-bilt Oom paul on e-bay this morning,The seller wasn`t a pipe guy and had no idea what he had.

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Finishing up the CH DGT'd from earlier. Another cup o joe with. Meeting my riding partner at the range in an hour or so to sign him off on the AZPOST for his Ranger duty. He is a good marksman but always gets frustrated that he can't beat me, lol. Photo below is why. Grouping is from my CZ P10 at 15 yds.

Attachments

• 1011161246.jpg
    1011161246.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 28
Good afternoon. Taking a break from work to enjoy Peterson's Old Dublin in an Ascorti Di ORO nosewarmer. For me, it's a nice tobacco, just not one I especially look forward to. The reasonably local cigar...bit of pipe shop, mostly sells Peterson tobacco, and I try to stop in for more than just pipe cleaners when I go.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about a third of a bowl left of Wesley’s No.15 Three Quarter Flake in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a tapered gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Working on a review of this and the other five samples of Wesley's blends I got from a good friend.
Celebri_meer.jpg

Now smoking Wesley’s No. 43 Old Gold in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. This meer is coloring nicely. Watching the Dodgers-White Sox game as I write reviews.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg