What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Nording royal flush joker pipe, I just received the pipe earlier today and gave it a quick cleaning with alcohol,It`s in great shape. What surprised me was the pipe has very thick walls ,but a very narrow tobacco chamber,kind of like a v shaped bowl. I am thinking about using a dremel to open up the bowl and make it wider.
any suggestions?

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke Edwin on the Hudson in a 1987 medium brown Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band and a black vulcanite tapered p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Original.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl of KBV Golf SMV-1 in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic tapered stem. Working on a review of this deeply rich, pure Virginia blend.
2002_Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard .jpg

Snacked on some fruit, and am half way through this bowl of KBV Golf VPR-DR in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. Plenty of ice water and bergs for my drink.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Now smoking KBV Golf FMV-2 in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Making review notes as the Braves are about to play the Nationals. This is a great meer for reviewing blends.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Smoking a Nording royal flush joker pipe, I just received the pipe earlier today and gave it a quick cleaning with alcohol,It`s in great shape. What surprised me was the pipe has very thick walls ,but a very narrow tobacco chamber,kind of like a v shaped bowl. I am thinking about using a dremel to open up the bowl and make it wider.
any suggestions?
Do you have a good reamer? Something like a British Buttner should allow you to remove wall material slowly and still keep it concentric.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. The next smoke will be the current WCDF so I can compare them.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2022 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend 320KS author with a black acrylic military mount ferrule and tapered stem. Haven't smoked this pipe, which is dedicated to dark Va.s in quite a while. I notice a few differences between this and the 2014 version I smoked earlier, but it's not a drastic change like Astley's No. 44.
Savinelli_Gauis320KS_Author.jpg

Good morning,
Starting my day with a Bari Wiking freehand and a blend of Sutliff creme brulee/Carter hall. IMHO this works well because the creme brulee is a bit damp and the carter hall enables it to burn better. I have a mug of Colombian peaks too.
Ranger thanks for the info!

27821601ff158414d4b3b5dacc8069eba8865f82.jpg

McClelland M55 Georgian Cream.

Sid - looking at the photos of you past half dozen pipes…they all look unsmoked! How do you keep ‘em so pristine? Plus…I’m missing yourbeautiful photo layouts. I miss living in Greece vicariously. LOL.