What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Good afternoon. Enjoying Chelsea Morning in a Savinelli Blue Alligator. I bought several of Pease's tobacco during a 20% off sale a couple of months ago, and this is my first of Chelsea Morning. It's much lighter than Abington and Charing Cross, which explains many reviewers favoring it in the morning, but it's nice too. G.L. Pease does a really nice job with all that I have tried...Quiet Nights and Abington are my clubhouse leaders so far.

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with a sliced peach on the side. I'm almost finished smoking KBV Golf Trail Mixture in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of KBV Golf VPR-DR in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. It's taken me a while to figure out the casings, but I think I have done it.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Smoking some Capt. black white(original blend) in an OLdenkott bent brandy with a k-cup.Just got done detailing my wifes mini-van,which I am sure I will be paying for with back pain tomorrow.,but it came out looking brand new!

Have about a third of a bowl left of KBV Golf FMV-2 in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Still working on a review of this blend as I decide on what the toppings are.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Now smoking year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post-1938 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. Please consider asking Smoking Pipes to bring back this model.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and sugar snap peas dinner with a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm almost finished smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Depaja bent brandy with MB navy flake and a large mug of 8 o`clock hazel nut coffee. Back pain woke me up early,going to the parish soup kitchen to cook later this morning.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

I think it was already 80+° when I went out for my morning smoke. British handmade billiard with a little bend with new Luxury Navy Flake. Got a little rushed at the end, but it was a fine smoke indeed.

Smoking a Nording Joker with Lane LL-7 and a can of Pellegrino flavored mineral water.The soup kitchen was swamped this morning,We ran out of food by noon. The bitching and moaning was endless - The entitled where not happy. LOL!

Just finished smoking year 2021 HU Directors Cut in a smooth medium brown slight bend 1950s Comoy’s London Pride 337C prince with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy's_LP337C_birdseye.jpg