What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gave up trying to sleep, so I'm awake and am about half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Last bowl of Urban Cowboy in a Lorenzo bent billiard with cowboy coffee. Need to make up more of this as it is my go to pipe several times a week with morning coffee. Gonna be another warm one today, 90+. Hoping for monsoons to start soon.

Now smoking Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Another codger bowl, CH in a MM General cob with my last mug of cowboy coffee. Guess I'm good with this for a while. Bought 18 pouches last year or about 1 & 1/2 lbs. Jarred them up and still have close to a lb left, so won't be smoking the "new" stuff for some time.

Did a set of walking reps on this humid, sunny day, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Prince Albert in an undated, unbranded straight smooth brown made in France Los Alton VBF Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Los_Alton_VBF_Canadian.jpg

Quick lunch,Neerup bent brandy with Lane LL-7 and a decaf coffee.
Jim, I am having sleep issues as well, got roughly 5 hours last night and I am very sluggish today.

93° or 96°, depending on which thermometer I checked. Sunny, clear, and a little breezy. Not too bad in the shade. A handmade British billiard with a slight bend with new Luxury Navy Flake. This tobacco really sings in the heat. I've found that most do, though. A robust, satisfying smoke. Oh, and plenty smokey.

Finally got some sleep, and am half way through this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Braves-Giants game.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

After a wonderful dinner of Costco pizza, smoking CS Shepherds Pie in a Pete system B42 bent apple. Ice water on the side. No bergs till I can pull off a raid on Jim again. Dog sitting for the neighbors long haired dachshound. Cute little shit, but being only 4 months old she is a handfull.

Attachments

• 20220621_181341.jpg
    20220621_181341.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 27
Enjoyed a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've a third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Been busy cataloging Sonic the Hedgehog art work.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Vauen bent pot with MB 7 seas regular and a mug of Starbucks Yukon coffee,gotta be at the soup kitchen early as they are short handed . Cool ,but rainy day here,so hopefully the crazies won`t come down to the parish...

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lazavva Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_right.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2022 Wessex Brigade Sovereign Curly Cut in a 2003 smooth reddish brown medium bend, gold banded 3 Star Ferndown Tudor Root with a tapered black acrylic stem. Comparing this to the old version I used to smoke to see how Wessex changed it. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ferndown_TudorRoot.jpg