What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre dinner smoke, 2012 Esoterica Margate in an I. Baglin hand carved meer bent apple with amber stem. Crown Royal on the side. A bit warm out for an english blend, 91, but still very satisfying.

Attachments

• 20220622_164108.jpg
    20220622_164108.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, tuna steak and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of KBV Golf RDR beta test in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Giants game as I clean some pipes.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Now smoking year 2022 Wessex Brigade Sovereign Curly Cut in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Firming up my review about the changes in this blend.
WhitePipe_Apple80s.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking year 2016 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown post-1964 Parker Super Bruyere 88/F group 3 bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
1948_Parker_patent 23 bulldog..jpg

Good morning,
Starting my day with a Bari wiking long bent Rhodesian and MB Navy flake, I mixed in a small amount of Sutliff creme brulee to sweeten it and keep my wife happy,too. Large mug of Seattle's best coffee.

Barely slept, so I'm up and half way at 'em with the last of this tin of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Been so busy lately with various, important things that I figure I'll stay up and do some of them for a short while.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Ran a couple of errands and smoked a bowl of KBV Golf Fairway Driver in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. When I got out of the car at one stop, some young fella saw the pipe in my mouth, and asked, "Hey, man! That's a cool pipe. You got weed in that thing?" I said, Yes, straight from the sea." I don't think the bonehead got the sarcasm.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Smoking a Custombilt slightly bent apple with Capt black original/ Lane BCA combo with the last of my coffee.

I`m having 1 of those days where everything I do goes wrong,decided to put everything away and grab a decaf and my favorite Bari freehand, MB 7 seas regular. My day is done!

Did a second set of walking reps, and am not far from finishing this bowl of SWRA in a straight, black sandblasted undated Comoy’s Sunrise Etched Grain straight apple 551 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Giants game, and getting some work done.
Comoy's_Sunrise_Apple.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2022 F&T Special Brown Flake in a smooth dark brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam 340 patent billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Comparing this to earlier productions.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_340billard.jpg

CH in a MM Country Gentleman.

With the photos of real meerschaums posted in this thread it has me thinking about buying one ... again. Those are real beauties. I'd probably drop one on the concrete garage floor the first or second day after I received it.

Not sure about the temp, but it was clear and pleasant this morning. Large Italian billiard with new Luxury Navy Flake, half filled. Never have the time for a two-flaker. It was a fine smoke.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2022 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong in a straight dark brownish rocky 1960-70s Peterson meer poker with a factory replacement tapered black AB p-lip stem. This blend has been changed, and I'll be adding an update on my review.
Peterson_Meer_Poker.jpg

Part way through this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated family era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem. The changes in the current blend I just smoked are substantial, and I am working on an update of my review.
SasieniNatural4Dot_Grosvenor.jpg