What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got in a much needed nap, and am nearing the half way mark on this bowl of KBV Golf RDR beta test in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a tapered black acrylic stem.
Brebbia_Jubilee_calabash.jpg

CH in a MM Country Gentleman.

With the photos of real meerschaums posted in this thread it has me thinking about buying one ... again. Those are real beauties. I'd probably drop one on the concrete garage floor the first or second day after I received it.
DW, meershaums should only be smoked sitting in an easy chair while wearing a silk smoking jacket, never in a garage. LOL, just kidding. But in the garage, maybe tie a string around it and put it around your neck. Kinda like the lanyard on a Luger pistol. Anyhoo, check out Meershaummarket.com. They have some nice pipes that aren't that expensive and I think you can get a better pipe for the price you pay. Good luck. Let us know when you take the plunge.

Had a wonderful dinner of taco seasoned ground turkey topped with onion, tomato, cheese, and avocado. Red grapes for dessert. Now enjoying Rattrays Red Rapparee in a Stanwell blasted half bent dublin. Iced coffee on the side with some bergs swiped from Jim while he was out running errands. Still 88 on the patio but not too unpleasant due to a stiff breeze.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost finished smoking year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Had a wonderful dinner of taco seasoned ground turkey topped with onion, tomato, cheese, and avocado. Red grapes for dessert. Now enjoying Rattrays Red Rapparee in a Stanwell blasted half bent dublin. Iced coffee on the side with some bergs swiped from Jim while he was out running errands. Still 88 on the patio but not too unpleasant due to a stiff breeze.
Thief!!! :)

82° and clear. Italian poker in a British tradition with new Luxury Navy Flake. I thought I should smoke something else, but after looking through the jars and bags, nothing grabbed my attention. It was a fine smoke.

Pre dinner, OJK Red Label in a Design Berlin smooth 1/2 bent dublin with 9mm Dr. Perl filter. This blend is beginning to grow on me. First impression was so so with some rough edges. Today is much better. Maybe a better match up of pipe and tobacco? Still a warm 85.