What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking KBV Mr. Christian’s Amsterdamer Flek beta test in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Smoking an old Tom Howard straight billiard with Sutliff dark decadence and a bottle of mineral water,Rainy boring day here,although E-bay has been good to me.Scored an old Kaywoodie billiard and a Weber bullmoose.

Enjoyed a short nap, and am half way through this bowl of year 2022 Prince Albert in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem. Working on a revised review of this blend.
Basil_Meadows_billiard.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2022 Astley’s No. 109 Medium Flake in a black sandblasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton Pebble Grain lovat with a black acrylic saddle stem. Working on a revised review of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
AshtonXXX_Pebblegrain.jpg

Gave up trying to sleep, so I'm awake early again, and have about a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Did a set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2022 Prince Albert in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem. Still working on my revised review of this blend.
Basil_Meadows_billiard.jpg

Enjoyed another cool 66F morning with a bowl of uber old Troost Slices in a modified MM cob with a 3-knuckle bamboo shank and slightly curved vulcanite stem. Pipe previously belonged to the late "FishnBanjo!!" French Roast Hawai'ian coffee to accompany! FTRPLT

Half way through this bowl of year 2022 Prince Albert in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg