What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn.jpg

Morning gents. CS Choctaw in a Butz Choquin bent brandy with a big mug of Costa Rican blend coffee. Well, it did rain on the rodeo last night but the show went on. Fortunately the stands are covered but the arena was very wet. Made it hard for the barrel racers and the calf ropers. Still had a good time.

About a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Nording Joker with Hobbits weed and a k-cup. Trying to get things in order in my yard to prepare for tomorrows storm. Sadly it will last all day and I need to be at work.

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with peach slices on the side. I've about a third of a bowl left of Wilke Edwin on the Hudson #2 beta in a 1987 smooth medium brown Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band and a black vulcanite tapered p-lip stem.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Original.jpg

Revelation match in a Stanwell brushed black pot. Ice water on the side. Always wondered just how close this is to what old Albert smoked.
It's a little sweeter than the original, which had a little stronger tobacco presence as a result. Except for the 1960s, I have smoked every version of Revelation from the late 1940s through early 2000s when it was discontinued. The Sutliff Match is about 90% close to the original. A lighter rum topping would make it even closer.

First time smoking Cobblestone Hiking (Outdoors) in a straight black 1981 Ascorti Business Billiard military mount with a tapered pearl gray acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this dedicated to burleys pipe in a long time. Working on a review of this blend.
Ascorti_Business_Billiard.jpg

Smoking a Jepesen extra large bent brandy with CAO Bella vanilla (pretty good IMHO) and a freshly perked decaf coffee while I await the pain meds kicking in. I just got the lecture from my wife because I overdo it...
Sadly, If don`t do it it does not get done!

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, grouper and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 1983 Condor Long Cut in a smooth straight 1870s Au Pacha meerschaum canted cutty with a sterling silver band and amber orific stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Au Pacha_cutty.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Hilson long bent author with my usual MB 7 seas regular blend and a mug of 8 o`clock coffee. going in to work early today.