What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Depaja persario with CAO Bella vanilla and a cup of decaf coffee, The heat outside is really getting to me today.
Yeah, it got to me a bit, too.

A third of the way through this bowl of Cobblestone Hiking (Outdoors) in a straight black 1981 Ascorti Business Billiard military mount with a tapered pearl gray acrylic stem. Taking a pipe cleaning break to work on a review of this blend.
Ascorti_Business_Billiard.jpg

Now smoking Wilke Edwin on the Hudson #2 beta in a 1987 smooth medium brown Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band and a black vulcanite tapered p-lip stem. Making beta notes on this blend, which is gold Va. and 45% perique.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Original.jpg

Some Kelly's Coin in a Pete system B42 with Honey bourbon. Just got back from the Periodontist. Ugh. Looking at 15K plus to have dentsl surgery. 2 implants and bone grafts. No wonder these guys all drive 100K Mercedes. Steve R, I feel your pian. And, no dental insurance. Think I need a second bourbon.

Relaxing after a tasty salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with a small bowl of Udderly Chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Vauen bent pot with Capt black Royal with a freshly brewed mug of 8 o`clock Colombian coffee.It`s 73 degrees and extremely cloudy here,expecting thunderstorms all day,So I guess my plans for sanding and staining our wooden fence are canceled.

I’m starting off this fine Saturday morning by firing up some well-aged FVF in a Peterson 2005 St. Patrick's Day Bent Brandy with fishtail bit. Freshly ground strong black coffee on the side.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend and for all my fellow Americans out there, Happy Independence Day holiday weekend!

Smoking some MB navy flake in a Pete Lestrade and another mug of coffee. The rain storm that they predicted for yesterday has finally arrived, so far not much of a storm- drizzling off & on.

Morning all. CS Figgy Pudding in a Don Carlos bent brandy with strong Costa Rican coffee. Only time for one bowl. Have to be downtown by 8 for the frontier days parade. It's our 4th of July parade in Prescott.

Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand with CAO Bella vanilla and the last of mornings coffee, The big storm ended about an hour after it started, we got drizzle for about an hour and the sun has been shinning since then... I don`t know why the media always blows things out of per portion.

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to be another very busy day.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Corsica bull moose with MB Symphony and a tall glass of home made iced tea, earlier today I stripped and sanded a nice old Weber bull moose that I had stolen off of e-bay-it took me an hour or so,but IMHO it came out looking great. While the stain dries,I will start on the mouthpiece and stinger.

84° and clear. Couldn't fit one in the morning, but got one after lunch. The Stanwell freehand I've been hitting after the scrub with new Luxury Navy Flake. Either my taste is playing games with me, or I got a hint of latakia during this pipe. It would be the first time this has happened with this pipe. Most of the sour sappy is all but a memory. It was a fine smoke.

Just finished smoking Wilke Edwin on the Hudson #2 beta in a 1987 smooth medium brown Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band and a black vulcanite tapered p-lip stem.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Original.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, flounder and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl from a freshly opened tin of year 2022 Solani 633 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Comparing it to the earlier version to see if I am right about it being changed. Watching a chapter of Flash Gordon Conquers The Universe. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

Alors mon ami, how did you find my latest speech about eco-friendly, non-pipe smoking way of life? Was tres intéressant, nes pa?

GM8SLBO.jpg

Hrrr Zzzz

0BslQFO.jpg

I am smoking Cornell and Diehl Speakeasy in a Brebbia while making preparations for my vacations, with the grace of God i will see you in 3 weeks, happy summer to you all guys!

sUsd0VS.png