What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning everyone. Trust you all had a nice 4th. Spent mine in isolation due to covid. Good news is that my temp is back to normal at 97.5 and any symptoms, which were mild, have all but disappeared. Having Urban Cowboy in the huge Don Carlos bent dublin. Tasting good with morning coffee which also tastes okay. Think I'm pretty much over it.

Busy morning. Just finished a bowl of fresh Solani ABF 656 in my Castello 31 KKKK Trademark w/ cranberry swirl stem.
. DCFD08C4-5CC4-429C-8A86-40920C449FC8.jpeg

Morning everyone. Trust you all had a nice 4th. Spent mine in isolation due to covid. Good news is that my temp is back to normal at 97.5 and any symptoms, which were mild, have all but disappeared. Having Urban Cowboy in the huge Don Carlos bent dublin. Tasting good with morning coffee which also tastes okay. Think I'm pretty much over it.
Glad you are feeling better. You may be one of those that got the three day variety.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Almost time for Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

84°, clear, and super muggy. Awful weather, but I feel this kind of weather is great for tasting tobacco. My scrubbed Stanwell freehand with new Luxury Navy Flake. I was going to sell this pipe. Completely disappointed from the moment I put a flame to it the first time. Now, this thing is a smoking machine. The smoke yesterday with it was grand (not quite sublime, though), and this one was almost as good. Looking forward to keeping it and smoking it for a long time.

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast with peach slices on the side, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2022 Solani ABF in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem. Man, did they ever change this blend! No cocoa, just licorice.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2022 Solani 633 in a 2003 medium bent straight grain military mount Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve dublin signed by Dorelio Rovera with a silver ferrule and a black acrylic stem.
2003_Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve .jpg

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast with peach slices on the side, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2022 Solani ABF in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem. Man, did they ever change this blend! No cocoa, just licori

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast with peach slices on the side, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2022 Solani ABF in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem. Man, did they ever change this blend! No cocoa, just licorice.
View attachment 5240
Hate to hear this about ABF changing!! This is the blend that got me back into Burley!!! I guess I better be careful with the six old tins I have resting on the shelf behind me!!!! Thanx for the info!! FTRPLT

Just finished smoking year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Just finished smoking year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
View attachment 5243
I remember watching Frank Cannon Private Detective on Prime Time TV. That pipe is a movie star!

Relaxing after a wonderful set of four half pound cheeseburgers with a big slice of freshly made chocolate meringue pie for dessert. I know how to do an off-diet dinner!!! :) I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LB Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working on a revised review of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Cards game.
Dunhill_1963_Full_Case_Set.jpg

Dunhill_1963_LB_billiard.jpg