What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoying an after dinner smoke of Hobbits Weed in a Brebbia Perfecta. Haven't figured this pipe out yet. The smoke is cool but the pipe gets hot even when sipping slow. PITA to hold onto. Iced coffee on the side..
I've got s pipe like that, gets hot no matter what I do, I love the pipe though.

57B4DB25-00A3-48B9-A87F-42A9A4CA96A8.jpeg
Still on my Watch City binge.
Morning: Watch City Old Dominion Flake in my Castello 31 Trademark KKKK.
Noon: Watch City Flake #558 in my Savinelli 121 Mega.
I think I’ll be switching to Peterson 3P’s Perfect Plug a little later.

Newly arrived (3 day order date to receive) KBV Golf Fore Glory! in a bent Viking wiyh briar bowl. This tobacco is wonderful! I've never had anything like it, and am glad I took (with help from Jim) a chance away from my traditional VaPer.
I'm very pleased it worked out for you, man.

Did a second set of walking reps on this incredibly brutal humid day. The heat from the sun dried up the rain from the thunderstorms and it's like a steam bath out there. Anyway, I'm nearly done with this bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Cable, internet and phone were out yesterday and today, but I'm back on line now, you poor devils! :)
Wessex_bent.jpg

Almost finished smoking C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Peterson 3P’s Perfect Plug in a LL Bean tapered billiard was wonderful as always. Nostalgia kicks in as I methodically unwrap, sniff, slice, and rub out the plug. For me it’s almost therapeutic going through the motions. Grandad chewed Apple Sun Cured Tobacco in a plug very similar.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with a sliced peach for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post-1938 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. Please consider asking Smoking Pipes to bring back this model. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Been gathering info on the nine estate pipes I got yesterday.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_XL155.jpg