What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CFC8C2F9-041D-41FD-A7D4-4B9CB095E472.jpeg
Good morning all,
Smoking Peter Heinrich’s Special Curly in my Castello 31 Trademark KKKK. Beautiful little coins of tobacco. Not a replacement for Three Nuns, but still a fine smoke.

Up early again. Full day with Ranger breakfast at 8 then off to the ranch to meet farrier at 11. Bunch of errands to run this afternoon. But for right now it's Urban Cowboy in the Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy. Looking like rain.
Nice Butz Ranger. Looks like that pipe will hold a fair amount of leaf.

I can't. It's not mine. The pipes you see with that pipe tool were gifted to me by a good friend of mine, and he took those photos. I use his pics because I'm a terrible photographer. I'd love to have that pipe tool, too!
Found it, well I'm happy enough to spend £130 and more on a quality pipe. I can't justify, and neither would I spend that kind of money on a cleaning tool. Darn it does look good though, I'll leave it on my computer hoping my wife sees it. I have a birthday coming up 🤣

Attachments

• 2022_07_27_18.14.48.jpg
    2022_07_27_18.14.48.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 0
Found it, well I'm happy enough to spend £130 and more on a quality pipe. I can't justify, and neither would I spend that kind of money on a cleaning tool. Darn it does look good though, I'll leave it on my computer hoping my wife sees it. I have a birthday coming up 🤣
Yeah, that's too rich for what blood I have left.

Now smoking Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a straight smooth brown undated pre-1960 Bewlay “Standard” Made in England 322 apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Bewlay “Standard” 322 apple.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of Cobblestone Hiking (Outdoors) in a straight black 1981 Ascorti Business Billiard military mount with a tapered pearl gray acrylic stem. Have enough left for a very small bowl. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
Ascorti_Business_Billiard.jpg

Smoking a De Paja gigante with SWR aromatic and a bottle of Pellegrino mineral water. Just put in a strong offer for a new in the box Peterson Watson pipe and the offer was accepted! E-bay has been good to me lately! the pipe was about 75 dollars less than buying from a dealer+free shipping too.

Grand surprise this late afternoon!! A big ol' line of T-storms came rolling thru dumping much needed rain while dropping the temps about 15F!! Had a bowl of Father Dempsey in a 2005 XXX Ashton Old Church bent billiard. Followed up with Arango Balkan Supreme in my 1960 DH 120 Shell Briar. Cooling/refreshing adult beverage/s to make for a fine early evening!! FTRPLT

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D Sun Bear Mountain Flower in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working on a review of this blend as I watch the Yankees-Mets game.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg