What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a Vauen bent pot along with Sutliff dark decadence with a little bit of Carter Hall mixed in. Another mug of my mornings coffee too.
Zippo, Yea, the mailman and I are good friends, He knows a pipe box when he sees it and usually rings my doorbell and hand delivers it to me. LOL!

Good morning,
Smoking a De Paja bent brandy with Lane RLP-6 and a freshly perked mug of Colombian peaks coffee. I received an e-mail from USPS that my new Peterson Watson will be arriving today.
Congrats buddy. Got mine last Xmas. Smokes great. Hope you enjoy yours. I'll dig mine out tomorrow and have a bowl of creme brulee in your honor.

Smoking a big Ben freehand with Capt. Black royal and the last of my mornings coffee,It`s up to be 83 degrees here already. I planned on re staining a large fence today,but it`s too humid for me. I usually do it in may,but my honey do list has been brutal this year.... Sadly, the older I get the more time it takes to get things done around here!

EZ, went to my stash and realized I'm out of Creme Brulee, so mixed the last of my chocolate truffle with some CH in the Watson. Nice blend with my 3rd cup o joe. I think you will enjoy the Watson.
Creme Brulee, Chocolate Truffle??? 🤔Dang you guys have some interesting brands, I'll have to visit my tobacconists, I know he stocks a lot of these mouth watering products, and you guys have made me want to try them now. But I do have Colombian and some Americano coffee I can brew 😁

Creme Brulee, Chocolate Truffle??? 🤔Dang you guys have some interesting brands, I'll have to visit my tobacconists, I know he stocks a lot of these mouth watering products, and you guys have made me want to try them now. But I do have Colombian and some Americano coffee I can brew 😁
Columbian is good but if you can get your hands on some Costa Rican blend I think you will like it. We spent 2 weeks in CR couple of years ago and the coffee we had there was always primo.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about a third of a bowl left of C&D Sun Bear Black Locust in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Just about finished with a review of this blend, and am still working on the latest Sun Bear Mountain Flower blend.
IMP_2002_Egg.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and snow peas dinner with a small scoop of double chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Watch City Beta Test Blend #2 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic tapered stem. Writing beta notes on this blend, which is a variation of the other beta blend that I smoked before dinner. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Celebri_meer.jpg