What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Chris Morgan Jackalope in a straight smooth medium brown year 1912 Henry Tongue bulldog with a silver cap and band and an amber saddle stem with an orific bit.
Henry Tongue_cased.jpg

Good Afternoon friends.
I can't tell you much about this pipe, I can find no stamp on it. I bought it, along with some others at a charity shop for just a few quid. However after reaming and cleaning, and resetting the bowl. It smokes superbly well. And it draws a lot of praise and comments, when I take it out, and light it up.
Right then with that said, I'm going to plug it with Samuel Gawith Squadron Leader, and spark it up.
Chocs awayyyyy, Squadron Scramble.
Have a great day my friends

Attachments

• 20220730_132058.jpg
    20220730_132058.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Good Afternoon friends.
I can't tell you much about this pipe, I can find no stamp on it. I bought it, along with some others at a charity shop for just a few quid. However after reaming and cleaning, and resetting the bowl. It smokes superbly well. And it draws a lot of praise and comments, when I take it out, and light it up.
Right then with that said, I'm going to plug it with Samuel Gawith Squadron Leader, and spark it up.
Chocs awayyyyy, Squadron Scramble.
Have a great day my friends
That is some fancy silverwork. Very unique. Great looking and smokes good. What's not to like?

Enjoying some Sumatra dry processed home roasted coffee on the back porch. First light up of the new Savinelli Trevi 320 KS with KBV Golf Fore Glory!. That's a piece of local dark fired leaf in front. The stuff smells real smoky and sweet like BBQ. So far this is smooth smoking pipe and I'm tasting some new things. It was a good purchase.
20220730_093311.jpg

Enjoying some Sumatra dry processed home roasted coffee on the back porch. First light up of the new Savinelli Trevi 320 KS with KBV Golf Fore Glory!. That's a piece of local dark fired leaf in front. The stuff smells real smoky and sweet like BBQ. So far this is smooth smoking pipe and I'm tasting some new things. It was a good purchase. View attachment 5504
That's a gorgeous looking pipe you got there Swede buddy, I'm well impressed.

Picked up a new/old stock tin of Sutliff Crumble Kake Va Perique. Tasted/smelled very much like Watch City’s Old Dominion, but Old Dominion is better. If I didnt know better, I’d think Watch City puts a controlled substance in their blends. A tobacco you can’t stop thinking about when you are smoking something else. Especially WC Flake #558
.DEFDD687-FF6A-4E0B-A461-6800563F3DDA.jpeg

Last edited:
80° and clear. Slightly bent British billiard with new Night Train. A quality smoke, but this pipe can be hit/miss. I love the shape. I bought it on the estate market, but other than an oddly, slightly blacked rim that is common with a bend like this, the bowl looked like it only maybe had a half bowl smoked through it. You could still see the lathe marks on the bottom of the bowl, and it it was very, very lightly darkened. One of the more strange pipes I've owned from the estate market. How does the rim have more evidence of being smoked than the inside of the bowl? 7/10.

About half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg