What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking Watch City Beta Test Blend #1 in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend pot with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. This is the first Peterson that I bought.
Peterson_Premiere_blastedpot.jpg

Picked up a new/old stock tin of Sutliff Crumble Kake Va Perique. Tasted/smelled very much like Watch City’s Old Dominio, but Old Dominion is better. If I didnt know better, I’d think Watch City puts a controlled substance in their blends. A tobacco you can’t stop thinking about when you are smoking something else. Especially WC Flake #558
.View attachment 5505
Think I have two unopened tins of this. Might be time to crack one.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, did some yard work, and closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of Watch City Beta Test Blend #2 in a 2003 partly paneled black sandblasted medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant freehand sitter with a smooth rim and black acrylic stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink. Watching the Guardians-Rays game while I write beta notes on the two blends I've been smoking.
Karl_Erik_blackpaneled_freehand.jpg

No chaps, just my Resistol and my horse Cochise.
Ranger, I was blessed to have a job where I worked with a horse/horses every day for four years. I miss that smell of sweet feed, leather, and horse. The twitching ears, the nostrils exhaling with contempt, and the sound of squeaking leather gear.

Not far from finishing this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Braves pre-game show.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Enjoyed a great cool, slightly rainy afternoon on the patio. Walnut in an old GBD bent bulldog...Charles Fairmorn's Lancers Slices in an Ashton XX Pebble Grain bent billiard. Interesting pipe...stamped Pebble Grain but has an Old Church tan finish!! Lastly, Escudo in a 1930's Yello Bole bamboo apple. Great smoking small pipe!! FTRPLT

Ranger, I was blessed to have a job where I worked with a horse/horses every day for four years. I miss that smell of sweet feed, leather, and horse. The twitching ears, the nostrils exhaling with contempt, and the sound of squeaking leather gear.
Consider yourself lucky. The majority of people never know the joy of owning or bonding with a horse. Too old to rodeo anymore, but just riding the trails around here is pure nirvana. My wife talking with her horse Teddy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220404-183918_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404-183918_Messages.jpg
    675.6 KB · Views: 0
After a reasonably good dinner of mac n cheese with finely chopped chicken, (after oral survery I'm on mush food for a month), enjoying Watch City Terrapin Station in a Bjarne NOS blasted bent billiard. Warres Porto on the side. Good match up. Molly and I relaxing before she gets her bath, lol.

Attachments

• 20220730_185731.jpg
    20220730_185731.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0