What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I for one appreciate the sacrifices you made for your country. That is not lip service, it comes from the bottom of my heart. My father and four uncles served during WWII. A fifth uncle served in the Korean War and was one of the few survivors of Pork Chop Hill. He never spoke of the war. Ever!
Second that. Dad was WW II vet. Close cousin killed in Korea. Me, two tours in Nam, shot twice but made it home without permanent injuries. Very thankful. Big Sunday salute to all our vets.

Second that. Dad was WW II vet. Close cousin killed in Korea. Me, two tours in Nam, shot twice but made it home without permanent injuries. Very thankful. Big Sunday salute to all our vets.
Ranger,
Thanks for your service in Vietnam. A close friend, Phillip Flanagan, was a scout helicopter pilot with the 1/9 Air Cavalry. He had seven OH-13’s shot out from under him. Distinguished Flying Cross x 2, Bronze Star w/Valor, Purple Heart, Air Medal, and Army Commendation w/Valor. 1966-1968. Very humble man who never spoke of the war either. But, you could tell he brought a lot of scars home.

Hello all,
Smoking some Three Nuns in a Savinelli 320 Mega.

C0278860-E65C-44EC-9A4D-51D78390D41E.jpeg

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with a sliced peach on the side. I'm smoking Now smoking Watch City Beta Test Blend #1 in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend pot with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. This is the first Peterson that I bought. Trying to get a couple of things done before my weekly Sunday pipe zoom.
Karl_Erik_blackpaneled_freehand.jpg

80° and sunny. Didn't think I was going to fit one in today. Italian volcano poker derivative with new Night Train. I'm really, really enjoying this without-age Night Train. 8/10.

One day, I hope to learn of horses and enjoy their company.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, tuna steaks and sugar snap peas dinner with a scoop of chocolate peanut butter ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking year 2022 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LBS Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1963_LBS_billiard.jpg