What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Afternoon Friends.
Still buzzing over the Women bringing home the European Cup yesterday, in fact the whole country is buzzing. But anyway. At the risk of upsetting SturdyPapa who hates these things 😉.
I'm going to start breaking in this new Genoa bowl, on a limited edition Falcon Twisted Stem. (Robot arm to Study) 🤣 I'm going to plug it with Charatans First Bowl and light up.Have a great day my friends
Zippo,
You can’t tell me there isn’t a Falcon pipe stuck in the Terminator somewhere. 😂 Lol! A8AC95B0-7A0C-45EF-A1F1-C9ED1F8655E0.jpeg

New blend for me. 4 Noggins Bald Headed Teacher. Having a heck of a time keeping this lit. Maybe too wet? Ice water with some of Jim's bergs on the side.
I don’t know about the rest of you, but I don’t think I want to smoke anything called Bald Headed Teacher. 😂

Last edited:
Popped the 4 year old tin of Crumble Kake. Rubbed out the whole tin so I could jar it. Hope that is the right way to go. Having it in a Charaton made Chippendale lovat. Chai tea on the side. You're right Sturdy, nice mellow no bite smoke.
Ranger, Glad you liked it.

Just took delivery of a tin of Gawith Hoggarth Summer Reserve. Now I've not tried this tobacco before, it was recommended to me, as something to smoke on a long hot day.
I'm not up to opening and plugging it today, as I appear to have picked up a cold. And I want to taste it and cogitate.
Hope you feel better Zippo.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead plug in a medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to clean a few pipes and finish this bowl before I go to work.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian_Dublin.jpg

No smokes for me today, I've picked up a nasty cold from somewhere. But I have been tested, and thank the lord its not covid.
But anyway, I'm going to spend the day, or a good part of it, cleaning my pipes, mainly stem cleaning and polishing. Then polishing and buffing the bowls.
Have a great and safe day my friends, and enjoy your smokes.

Hope to hear what you think of BHT.
First bowl was somewhat disappointing. Started out smooth enough but had a bitch of a time getting it lit. Taste was good but got hot at the end probably due to having to puff like a train to keep it going. Will dry it out some more and try in a meer next time. Will report back later.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead plug in a medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to clean a few pipes and finish this bowl before I go to work.
View attachment 5541
Jim, as often as you have chicken and fish I'm surprised you don't grow gills and feathers. Just kidding pal, felt like pulling your chain this morning. I'm in a feisty mood. LOL.