What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No smokes for me today, I've picked up a nasty cold from somewhere. But I have been tested, and thank the lord its not covid.
But anyway, I'm going to spend the day, or a good part of it, cleaning my pipes, mainly stem cleaning and polishing. Then polishing and buffing the bowls.
Have a great and safe day my friends, and enjoy your smokes.
Glad it wasn't Covid although wife and I had it 3 weeks ago and was over in 3 days, mild symptoms and temps back to normal on 3rd day. Reminds me I need to get serious about cleaning some pipes, lol.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. I'm a little surprised to see the Padres get Juan Soto. I wouldn't give up as much as they are trading for him and Josh Bell.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Jim, as often as you have chicken and fish I'm surprised you don't grow gills and feathers. Just kidding pal, felt like pulling your chain this morning. I'm in a feisty mood. LOL.
Chicken and fish are not only good for you, and I love 'em, but they are cheaper than beef for the most part, and are lower in calories. Before I went on a diet, I ate much less of both.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink. Cleaning a few pipes.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

About a third of the way through this bowl of year 2018 Mac Baren Original Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg

Smoking a Bari freehand with Sutliff dark decadence and a bottle of Pellegrino mineral water. Is any one having trouble with pipes& cigars .com ? placed an order on Saturday morning and it`s still in processing as of an hour ago. I am not a patient man to begin with and my tobacco jars are running low....

Now smoking year 2012 Sutliff BRG in a brown “rocky” smooth medium bend 1970s Peterson 309 Standard sculpted billiard military mount with a nickel ferrule and a black vulcanite saddle stem. This will get me to dinner time. Getting ready to watch the Braves-Phillies game.
Peterson_Sculpted.jpg