What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning my Friends
After shaking off a nasty summer cold.
Today is going to be my first smoke in a couple of days.
And to mark this momentous occasion I have chosen my 1964 Dunhill Sandblast shell briar, with the removable bowl. (pity I only have the one bowl). I'll plug it with some Charatan First Bowl and wish you all a stupendous day.
Zippo, Very nice. I’ve never seen a Dunhill like that before. Glad you are feeling better my friend.

Already ahead of you there Ranger Buddy. I took her out last night, only to the local village pub, but they do a great steak, and she does like it in there. Flowers ?. Excellent idea I'll get onto Interflora. You da man Ranger, have an awesome day my friend.
Love English pubs. Got some great food in them, especially the fish and chips. And back in the 70s most of them did resemble an Andy Capp cartoon, lol.

Love English pubs. Got some great food in them, especially the fish and chips. And back in the 70s most of them did resemble an Andy Capp cartoon, lol.
Andy Capp, now there's cartoon I ain't seen in quite some time 😁. But I am surprised that you would have even heard of him in America. Kudos to you Buddy.

Good morning all. Love all these recent posts. Gives us a bit of insight into personalities beyond just what we smoke. Starting my day with Urban Cowboy in the Lorenzo Old Vic Giant. And strong black coffee of course. Rained last night so no riding today. Hopefully tomorrow although glad for the rain. Need all we can get.

Good morning all. Love all these recent posts. Gives us a bit of insight into personalities beyond just what we smoke. Starting my day with Urban Cowboy in the Lorenzo Old Vic Giant. And strong black coffee of course. Rained last night so no riding today. Hopefully tomorrow although glad for the rain. Need all we can get.
Totally agree Ranger my friend, nd well said. I love the banter on the recent posts.

Smoking a Randy Wiley bent rhodesian with my Sutliff creme brulee mixture and the last of my mornings coffee, Took some Ibuprofen earlier and had a short nap. {really didn`t help much}
Ranger, I have had Cortisone shots in the past,but I barely get more than 8-10 hours of pain relief from them. I called our family Dr. earlier, He wants me to give it a couple of days,After that an MRI and Prednisone will be his plan. Getting old ain`t easy....

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Vauen bent pot with Capt. Black royal and a bottle of Pellegrino mineral water. The back & hip pain have diminished,but the neck pain has intensified.
On a more positive note, USPS will be delivering my tobacco order tomorrow,It`s funny how I didn`t order anything spectacular,but I miss the Lane LL-7 and MB seven seas regular the most.

Did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Weighed myself, and saw I lost enough weight to indulge myself in a calorie laden feast today! :)
Molina_Apple.jpg

Smoking a Vauen bent pot with Capt. Black royal and a bottle of Pellegrino mineral water. The back & hip pain have diminished,but the neck pain has intensified.
On a more positive note, USPS will be delivering my tobacco order tomorrow,It`s funny how I didn`t order anything spectacular,but I miss the Lane LL-7 and MB seven seas regular the most.
It seems wrong to like your post Ezon, considering the pain your in. but I do like the tobacco order part 🤣. I hope your neck pain clears up soon Bud.

Did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Weighed myself, and saw I lost enough weight to indulge myself in a calorie laden feast today! :)
View attachment 5577
Awesome pipe Jim