What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty eight slices of cinnamon raisin French toast with peach and orange slices on the side. I've a third of a bowl left of year 2016 Peterson 3Ps in a medium bent smooth ebony year 1987 medium bend Peterson 80S Bulldog Silver Spigot with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Going to compare this to the current version of 3Ps to see if it's been changed as a good friend of mine suspects. First time smoking this pipe. Watching the Pirates-Brewers game. The Pirates are a bad ball club, but they are feisty.
Peterson_80S_WalnutSSBulldog.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
View attachment 5579Just bought the rustic version of the same Peterson, so looking forward to delivery

Last smoke of the day,Tracy Mincer Large Oom-Paul with some SWR aromatic that my wife picked up for me today!
It seems to be dry,compared to the pouch I had previously,but I an not one to look a gift horse in the mouth as the saying goes... And of course a k-cup- Pete`s Dark roast.

Enjoyed a too-brief nap, and am smoking year 2022 Peterson 3Ps in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Mets game.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

Enjoyed a too-brief nap, and am smoking year 2022 Peterson 3Ps in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Mets game.
View attachment 5580
Jim, Peterson’s 3P’s is one of my favorites (Top 5). It’s definitely worthy of that beautiful meerschaum. Enjoy.

Smoking a Vauen bent pot with Capt. Black royal and a bottle of Pellegrino mineral water. The back & hip pain have diminished,but the neck pain has intensified.
On a more positive note, USPS will be delivering my tobacco order tomorrow,It`s funny how I didn`t order anything spectacular,but I miss the Lane LL-7 and MB seven seas regular the most.
EZ, Have you ever tried Glucosamine Chondroitin? It works like a miracle on my joints and lower back. Usually takes about three days to really get in your system. You can pick it up at the drugstore. One of the popular names is Osteo Bi-Flex.

Enjoyed a tasty eight slices of cinnamon raisin French toast with peach and orange slices on the side. I've a third of a bowl left of year 2016 Peterson 3Ps in a medium bent smooth ebony year 1987 medium bend Peterson 80S Bulldog Silver Spigot with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Going to compare this to the current version of 3Ps to see if it's been changed as a good friend of mine suspects. First time smoking this pipe. Watching the Pirates-Brewers game. The Pirates are a bad ball club, but they are feisty.
View attachment 5578
Eight slices? Isn't that like half a loaf of bread?

Dinner out with good friends at fav mexican restaurant. Couldn't eat of course because of mush mouth but the margharitas were good. Now having 5 year old Sutliff Crumble Kake in a Pete system B42. Crown Royal on the side. Gnats driving me crazy after todays rain.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, giant porterhouse steak and mashed potatoes dinner with a huge slice of freshly baked Boston cream pie for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2022 Astley’s No. 109 Medium Flake in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LBS Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1963_LBS_billiard.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg