What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a Bari bent rhodesian with Cult blood red moon, As an aromatic guy, I wanted to give this a shot. It`s ok,not a bad blend,but smokes kind of different, I believe it`s the toppings. Not something I would throw away,but not a tobacco I would order again. I recently threw away a bit of tobacco thats been laying around to keep my wife happy.
I have to stick to what I like and stop buying tobacco`s based on reviews. I am not sure that this is possible for me though...

I like coffee just fine, and nothing smells better in the morning than a brewing pot, but I do limit myself to one or two cups, (not buckets like Ezo has) but I am mainly a tea drinker. And a pipe and Cup of Yorkshire Tea is heaven. ENHLISG
I sometimes drink hot tea with a pipe even in the summer. Earl Gray is good but I also have a orange spice blend that goes good with light English blends like CS Shepherds Pie.

Just enjoyed a nice quintessential English cream tea. Sorry Ranger not Earl grey. Now I'm going to light my Parker Jockey Club billiard plugged (in that particular pipe) with Erinmore, and enjoy watching the Missus cutting flowers in the garden. Whilst sitting back and telling her she's missed one lol.
Enjoy your day my friends.

Attachments

• 1368020073046.jpg
    1368020073046.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 0
Meant cold, not old, lol. My new 320EX came today. Breaking it in with CH. Crown Royal on the side. 74 and light rain. Quite pleasant on the patio pre dinner. Had this earlier. Double rainbow. Wow 2 pots of gold.
Another Savinelli advertisement. You must be in Northern Arizona...too green for the South.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand with some Capt black royal (blue can} and a k-cup. This another can the wife wanted me to dump, I refused,not that it`s great,but ,It`s not as bad as people make it out to be...
Washed my wifes mini-van {it was long overdue} and my neck pain came back with a vengeance, so I guess I am paying for that dumb move.It`s a beautiful day here-sunny,light breeze and about 75 degrees.

No Ftr. Smoking for now, outside at least, is still allowed, pubs will have Smoking areas put aside for people to enjoy the the delights of tobacco. Lager is always sold ice cold, or it simply won't get bought. The conception that British beer is warm, only holds true for True Ale drinkers. Who are a weird lot and prefer thier beer at room temperature.
Hope that helps mate.
Have a great day.
LOL!!! I/we have family in Chester!! I'm one of those "weird" "bitter" drinkers who like it hand pulled at cellar temperature!! Ido enjoy my lagers and pilsners on the cold side!! FTRPLT

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and thanks to a friend, I'm smoking Amphora Cesare Borgia in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. I've wanted to try this blend for a long time.
IMP_2002_Egg.jpg

Smoking a Bari bent rhodesian with Cult blood red moon, As an aromatic guy, I wanted to give this a shot. It`s ok,not a bad blend,but smokes kind of different, I believe it`s the toppings. Not something I would throw away,but not a tobacco I would order again. I recently threw away a bit of tobacco thats been laying around to keep my wife happy.
I have to stick to what I like and stop buying tobacco`s based on reviews. I am not sure that this is possible for me though...
EZ, Good luck with that!!! I sure can’t seem to stop. 😁

Smoking a Pete Rocky XL90 with another try at Cult blood red moon,Still seems very artificial to me. K-cup joins the party as I wait for pain meds to work. Wife wanted to go out to dinner tonite....
EZ, Some of that neck pain is probably from the casing on Blood Red Moon. Lol!

About a third of a bowl left of KBV Acadian Flek beta test in a 1980,1983 hall marked medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 80S Bulldog with a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem. This is the second Peterson that I bought. Working on beta notes for this blend, review notes for the last blend I smoked, and doing some pipe cleaning.
Peterson_80S_Donegal_Bulldog.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of Mac Baren Scottish Mixture in a straight, smooth brown 1960s Lane era Charatan Special 38 bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
1960s_Lane_Charatan_Special38_bulldog.jpg