What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have about a third of a bowl left of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Needed some more perique, and this pipe was made for this blend.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Smoked a bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend pot with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. This is the first Peterson that I bought.
Peterson_Premiere_blastedpot.jpg

Then, the rain stopped, and I got in a second set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of Watch City Old North Church in a straight smooth dark brown late 1940s-early 50s Reiss Premier (Kaywoodie) Chester 67 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Reiss Premier (Kaywoodie) Chester 67 Canadian.jpg

Smoking a new Pete rusticated Watson 9mm pipe with Carter Hall to break it in. K-cup by Martinson to pair it with. I am very impressed with this pipe so far,Even with the filter in it it smokes very well.Some of the 9mm pipes that I have had in the past have problems with the draw as you smoke them. I can see why these Pete`s are a big seller with the filter smokers.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of several years old Dunhill Elizabethan in a straight smooth, dark brown patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Decided to have a Dunhill evening. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Angels-Mariners game.
Dunhill_1952Apple_ODA_Bruyere_806 B124.jpg

Good morning everyone. This morning it's CS Choctaw in a Pete Kinsdale 1/4 bent rhodesian with strong Costa Rican coffee. 65 and no rain clouds in sight. The trails are calling. Heading out in a little while to ride Cochise on Deep Well Ranch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211121-101754_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20211121-101754_Messages.jpg
    625.4 KB · Views: 0
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Good Evening friends.
I had a wonderful surprise this morning. A nice little package arrived on my door mat, all the way from Arizona USA. So I bet you can guess who sent it. (Thank you Ranger Buddy), you're a major super star. Yes everyone's good friend Ranger107 sent me some Hobbit Weed 😋. Something I have been desperate to try for like EVER, but it simply isn't available in the UK.
My only problem was, which pipe do I choose to do it justice. It smells divine.
Then I thought, wait it's pretty obvious really, and with that I got a 15inch Parker church warden from my rack and plugged it, with this glorious Aromatic
And so, I'm about to light it up, and try to send ships through smoke rings.
Once again Ranger Buddy, thank you
U DA MAN.

Good Evening friends.
I had a wonderful surprise this morning. A nice little package arrived on my door mat, all the way from Arizona USA. So I bet you can guess who sent it. (Thank you Ranger Buddy), you're a major super star. Yes everyone's good friend Ranger107 sent me some Hobbit Weed 😋. Something I have been desperate to try for like EVER, but it simply isn't available in the UK.
My only problem was, which pipe do I choose to do it justice. It smells divine.
Then I thought, wait it's pretty obvious really, and with that I got a 15inch Parker church warden from my rack and plugged it, with this glorious Aromatic
And so, I'm about to light it up, and try to send ships through smoke rings.
Once again Ranger Buddy, thank you
U DA MAN.
Zip, Enjoy that Hobbits Weed. Ranger you are a class act.