What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
End of the work day with PS Cube Cut and my Peterson XL90. All of you Peterson fans...I’m thinking about a Peterson System 12 1/2. Have any of you smoked one and are they much smaller than a XL90?
834237AA-E701-463D-A22B-F4336E37E9D9.jpeg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Now smoking Ken Byron Ventures The Endless Void 2021 (Hellstar) in a straight black sandblasted 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Cromer billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Mets game.
Sasieni_8dot_Cromer.jpg

Last smoke of the day,Pete 9mm Watson along with a MB navy flake/Sutliff creme brulee combo. I like this mix. The c/b gives the navy flake a bit of sweetness. Ordered a tin of W O Larsen 1864 tobacco over the weekend -It got good reviews,LOL! Should be here by Friday!

Those are from the Memphis Belle at the NMUSAF thought it was historically appropriate
Absolutely. Can you imagine flying twenty-five combat missions over Europe in that plane? I’m glad someone saw fit to save it for future generations. Enjoy your Haunted Bookshop Professor.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I smoked a bowl of year 2021 R.C. Owen Silver Tip Fire Cured Twist in a small 1982 three quarter bend unbranded meer with a smiling turbaned Turk's head and a tapered yellow acrylic stem.
Unbranded_Turk1982.jpg

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2017 Esoterica Dorchester in a straight smooth brown 1920s KBB Rocky Briar 1582 patent no.298978 with a B in a circle bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Just fed three ferals, and am watching an old 1930s John Wayne movie.
KBB Kaywoodie_Rocky1582-bulldog.jpg

Good morning, afternoon, evening all.
My 1st pipe of choice today is my Savinelli lolo nose warmer.
I love this little pipe, normally it's my goto for a quick and crafty little smoke while I'm out and about. But today I thought I'd plug it with some Petersons Early Morning pipe. And watch the European Games. Have a great day everybody

Attachments

• 20220818_140456.jpg
    20220818_140456.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Bengal Slices in a wax drip straight billiard...Bigelow Plantation Mint tea is my drink....
Proud Member; United Cherokee Nation, & North American Society of Pipe Collectors

“I believe that pipe smoking. contributes to a somewhat. calm and objective judgment. in all human affairs”. ~Albert Einstein

"It does not require many words to speak the truth"... Chief Joseph-Nez Perce