What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished smoking year 2016 Newminister 400 Superior Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown year 1948 Parker Super Bruyere patent 23 88/F bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
1948_Parker_patent 23 bulldog..jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2016 Stonehaven in a 2002 medium bend smooth brown Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching an episode of McCloud. Haven't seen this series in many years.
Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl from a freshly opened tin of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about a third of a bowl left of Chacom No. 4 in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough for most of a bowl. Magnum Roastery Coffee Jamaican Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg