What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just passing the half way point on this bowl of year 2022 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LBS Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1963_LBS_billiard.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 24 squat bulldog with a nickel ferrule and built in stinger and a black acrylic saddle stem. Watching the Braves-Nats game.
LHS_Purex_Squat.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 24 squat bulldog with a nickel ferrule and built in stinger and a black acrylic saddle stem. Watching the Braves-Nats game.
View attachment 6211
UBO...Unidentified Briar Object. 😀

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of KBV Verge Engine Santa Drive in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Deluxe20S_1978_P-Lip.jpg

Gave up trying to sleep, so I'm up and smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Some of Zippos Condor in a MM general cob. While it may not be Hobbits Weed it's still a good smoke. 8/10 on the Zeno scale. Birdies finally showed up for breakfast. Doves and Quail vieing for the feeder

Attachments

• 20220920_085751.jpg
    20220920_085751.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220919_083455.jpg
    20220919_083455.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0